This Easy Turkey Meatloaf is a perfect weekday meal for your busy week while still being healthy and tastes delicious! By just combining a few ingredients and placing the mixture in the oven, you’ll have a main course in less than an hour to serve with your favorite side dish!
The same recipe can be used to make Turkey Muffins, just by swapping out the loaf pan for a a muffin tin. By storing them in the freezer, they can easily be warmed up for a quick lunch or weeknight meal, which helps keep them fresh longer. A delicious way to help you keep your healthy lifestyle on track!
- 1 egg
- 1/4 fine dried breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil, oregano, sage and thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients in large bowl, mixing well.
- Pour mixture into a 9x5x2 inch loaf pan. Or, split mixture equally into a 6 cup muffin tin.
- Bake loaf for 45-50 minutes or muffins for 25-30 minutes. Or, until meat reaches internal temperature of 165 degrees F, and cooked through.
These are a great source of protein and still taste delicious! Serve with your favorite side dish and enjoy!