This Crockpot turkey chili is delicious, easy and healthy! It’s perfect for a cold winter night and light enough to make year round.
- 1 can, dark kidney beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 can, pinto beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 can, (12 oz) tomato sauce
- 1 can, (12 oz) petite diced tomatoes
- 1 can, (12 oz) diced tomatoes
- 1 can, ROTEL – Mild, Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies
- 1/2 lb, ground turkey
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 cayenne pepper, based on preferred heat level
- 1/8 chili powder, based on preferred heat level
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 white onion, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Brown ground turkey meat in a regular frying pan, drain. Add chopped white onion to pan till transparent, salt and pepper to taste. Add ground meat with onion to medium-size crockpot.
- Drain and rinse, pinto beans and dark kidney beans, add to crockpot.
- Open cans and add tomato sauce, petite diced tomatoes, diced tomatoes, ROTEL tomatoes, cayenne pepper, chili powder, onion powder and paprika to the crockpot. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Turn crockpot on setting 4-6 hours, or longer. This can also be cooked over the stove on low heat.
Serve with saltines crackers and shredded cheddar cheese, enjoy!
Gluten Free (GF) Dairy Free (DF)
One thought on “Healthy Easy Crockpot Turkey Chili”