If you know me well then you know I’m obsessed with Chicken Alfredo, the creamy goodness of a good tasty Chicken Alfredo gets me hooked every time! Unfortunately, it’s also one of the most unhealthy and fattening meals you can have.
When I heard about Bird’s Eye Veggie Made Vegetable Pastas I had to try them out! I’m as obsessed with Chicken Alfredo as I am most pasta’s, what can I say, I love my carbs! To my surprise, I can hardly tell the difference, if at all, between these pastas and regular pasta. Plus, they’re SO easy to make and a great way to sneak in your veggie for the day! You just empty the bag in a pan, heat them up for about 8 mins and they’re done, easy as that! I’ve tried the Rotini Alfredo and the Rotini Marinara, which are both delicious and I’m excited to try the others I have in the freezer!
To spruce up the regular Rotini Alfredo and add even more veggies, I created this dish which turned out so delicious, even my husband enjoys it! Let me tell you, it’s not easy finding husband approved healthy meals, at least not in our house!
- 1 Cooked Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, shredded
- 2 Cloves Garlic, diced
- 1/3 Onion, diced
- 1 Cup Frozen Broccoli Florets, chopped
- 1/2 Mushrooms, diced
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Roma Tomato, diced (optional)
- 1 Bag Birds Eye Steamfresh Veggie Made, Rotini Alfredo
- 2 Tbsp Water
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add onion and mushrooms, sautee until onions are transparent, add garlic, (and tomatoes) stirring until garlic turns slightly brown.
- Pour bag of Birds Eye Steamfresh Veggie Made, Rotini Alfredo into the same pan, along with broccoli, water, and cooked chicken.
- Mix all ingredients together, cooking for 6-7 minutes until rotini and broccoli are cooked fully through. Enjoy!
If you cook this, or any other recipes from the blog, please take a photo and tag me @ladimerk on social media, I’d love to see how you like it!