My favorite recipes are ones that taste good and are good for you. This Chicken Salad Sandwich recipes is delicious and is a quick and easy recipe that has few ingredients. It’s also low in calories and is a perfect recipe for a quick lunch, and the leftovers take great!
- 1 cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 2 celery stocks, diced
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 cup light miracle whip
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp butter
- Sautee diced celery and onions in butter in frying pan. Cook until onions look transparent. If you don’t mine the taste of raw onions or celery, you can skip this step.
- In medium bowl, combine chicken, miracle whip, onion powder, cooked celery and onions, mixing until ingredients are covered. Add more miracle whip if needed. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve on hamburger buns, could also be served as a wrap. I always enjoy mine with potato chips as a side. Makes about 4-6 sandwiches. Enjoy!
Gluten Free (GF) Dairy Free (DF)
If you cook this, or any other recipes from the blog, please take a photo and tag me @ladimerk on social media, I’d love to see how you like it!