These Strawberry Cream Cheese Pancakes are so delicious, easy to make and you only need a few ingredients! They’re the perfect weekend breakfast staple with a twist.
I have tried both Aunt Jemima, Complete and Hungry Jack, Complete pancake mixes with this recipe and they both tasted delicious.
- Philadelphia strawberry cream cheese
- fresh strawberries, diced
- “complete” pancake mix, (just add water)
- Combine pancake mix and water in a bowl, prepare as instructed on the back of the pancake mix box. Set batter aside.
- Heat medium size skillet on medium heat. Add 1 tablespoon of butter for each batch of pancakes. Pour 1/4 cup batter per pancake, spoon in small dime size drops of strawberry cream cheese into the uncooked pancake mix in the pan. Sprinkle a small amount of the fresh strawberries on top of the uncooked side of the pancake. Cook each side of pancake as normal, until golden brown.
- Once cooked, top pancakes with fresh strawberries, butter, and your favorite syrup. Enjoy!
What are your favorite type of pancakes? Leave your comment in the box below, I’d love to hear from you!
xoxo – Katie