These Chocolate, Peanut Butter Protein Cookies taste so delicious, you would never guess they were healthy for you! They take less than 20 mins to make and by storing them in your freezer, they’re the perfect healthy snack or dessert to grab and go!
- 2 cups old fashioned oatmeal
- 1 scoop (21 grams) protein powder (vanilla, chocolate, or chocolate/peanut butter)
- 1/2 cup creamy natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- Mix oatmeal with protein powder in a mixing bowl. Covering oats with the powder.
- Add almond milk, cocoa powder, peanut butter, honey, and sea salt to a medium saucepan. Heat on medium-low setting till sauce has thickened. Stirring often. Once sauce has thickened, take the pan off of the heat.
- Combine the sauce with the oats and power mixture in the mixing bowl. Add in vanilla. Stir till ingredients are well mixed and oats are covered.
- Form small cookie patties with the dough, placing them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Place cookies in the freezer till they firm up or in the refrigerator.
- Enjoy! Store cookies in either the refrigerator or freezer. Will make about 20 cookies.
Thanks to the blog Eating Bird Food for the inspiration,from sharing this recipe! I have given this recipe out to many different people who all agree these are delicious!